Sustainable Tourism Awards
The Skål International Sustainable Tourism Awards are geared towards enhancing the visibility and grant recognition to entities from the Travel and Tourism industry.
1 FEBRUARY – CALL FOR ENTRIES
30 JUNE - DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
31 AUGUST - END OF JUDGES EVALUATION PERIOD
16 OCTOBER – AWARDS CEREMONY
The 19th Sustainable Tourism Awards ceremony will take place on 16 October 2020 during the Opening Ceremony of the 81st Skål World Congress in Kvarner, Croatia.
Why should you enter these Awards?
- To enhance visibility and get recognition of your outstanding performance in terms of sustainable and responsible tourism.
- To increase your contacts and introduce your products and services to professionals from the tourism industry from all over the world.
- To obtain media coverage among the entire Skål membership worldwide and our international press contacts.
- To personally collect the award during the Opening Ceremony of the 80th Skål World Congress, an excellent opportunity to network with tourism professionals from all over the world.
- To experience the membership of Skål International firsthand.
Applications close 30 June 2020 at 23:59 CET. Entry is free.
As a leading international organisation in the Travel and Tourism industry, Skål International has proven to be a strong force for the initiation of change and the encouragement of environmental conservation for both Travel and Tourism progress.
Skål International is an Affiliate Member of the UNWTO whose mission is to promote the development of responsible, sustainable and universally, accessible Tourism. We have adopted the UNWTO Global Code of Ethics in Tourism and support the ST-EP initiative (Sustainable Tourism-Eliminating Poverty). Skål International is also affiliated to other important international organizations including PATA, IIPT, The Code, ECPAT, ICTP or STI.